PBC Study and Devotion Notes
Book: Hebrews Chapter: 13
Today’s Message: Hebrews 13:4
Previous Notes from Hebrews 13:1-3
(1) “Living out our faith means that we love our brothers and sisters in Christ.”
(2) “Living out our faith means that we demonstrate hospitality to strangers.”
(3) “Living out our faith means that we demonstrate compassion to those who are suffering.”
Sunday 05/02/20: Hebrews 13:4
(4a) Point #1- Living out our faith means that we hold __________________ in ____________ ________________.
(4b) Point #2- Living out our faith means that we remain pure both ________________ and ____________________ the covenant of marriage.
(4c) Point #3- Living out our faith means that we understand that God __________________ all _______________________.
Deeper Study Discussion Questions
- Why should marriage be regarded as honorable and precious?
- In what ways can we show that we value marriage?
- What is celibacy and how do those who promote celibacy as a means of increased spirituality dishonor marriage?
- In what other ways do people dishonor marriage?
- Why is sex before marriage (fornication) wrong?
- How does homosexual marriage dishonor God?
- What are some of the consequences of sexual sin?
- What hope do we offer to those who have been immoral?
- In what sense is the battle for sexual purity a battle for faith?