PBC Study and Devotion Notes
Book: Hebrews Chapter: 13
Today’s Message: Hebrews 13:1-3
Previous Notes from Hebrews 12:25-29
(25) Do not refuse the voice of Christ speaking through the Gospel.
(26-27) Believers have inherited a kingdom that cannot be shaken.
(28-29) Believers should serve Him with a thankful and reverent heart, for our God is a consuming fire.
Sunday 04/26/20: Hebrews 13:1-3
(1) Point #1- Living out our faith means that we _____________ our _____________ and _____________ in Christ.
(2) Point #2- Living out our faith means that we demonstrate _________________ to __________________.
(3) Point #3- Living out our faith means that we demonstrate __________________ to those who are ________________.
Deeper Study Discussion Questions
- How is Hebrews 13 different from the rest of Hebrews?
- How is Christian love different from the love promoted by other religions?
- What is the source of our love for one another?
- Someone may think, “If I have to work at it, it is not heartfelt love.” How would you refute this thinking?
- What is hospitality?
- Why is hospitality important?
- Should we expect to entertain angels?
- How should hospitality be practiced?
- How did the early church remember those suffering in the church?
- How can we apply this command in our day?