PBC Study and Devotion Notes
Book: Hebrews Chapter: 12
Today’s Message: Hebrews 12:18-21
Previous Notes from Hebrews 12:15-17
(15a) We Fall Short of the Grace of God when we stop ministering to one another.
(15b) We Fall Short of the Grace of God when are Bitter and Unforgiving.
(16) We Fall Short of the Grace of God when we are worldly.
(17) We Fall Short of the Grace of God when we are unrepentant.
Sunday 03/22/20: Hebrews 12:18-21
(18-19) Point #1- The Mountain at Sinai was filled with _______________ and _________________.
(20) Point #2- The Mountain at Sinai demonstrated our need for a _____________________.
(21) Point #3- Even Moses ________________ and ______________ as he approached the Lord.
Deeper Study Discussion Questions
- Why do we think verses 18-21 refer to Mount Sinai?
- What does Mount Sinai represent?
- What are the characteristics of Mount Sinai?
- In what ways do Christians regress to Sinai?
- How can we know if we are balanced between the fear of God and the love of God?